Clean Your Bathroom In Five Minutes A Day
It is time to clean your bathroom! Read this and discover how you can clean your bathroom in five minutes a day.
Don’t be discouraged by the amount of cleaning that is required. By doing small bits everyday, it shrinks the amount of effort that is actually necessary for your bathroom to shine! Here is how you can stay on top of the cleaning:
Minimal effort for a large reward
No one wants to scrub their bathrooms and showers but unfortunately it is one of those jobs that must be done. By taking five minutes out of your day you will notice that this chore will become an easy one.
- Take a look at your benches, basins, niches in shower and put away everything that shouldn’t be out. This includes razors, hair straighteners, make up! If there are clothes on the floor, put them in the dirty clothes basket and hang your towels up.
- Spray your shower with bathroom cleaners and while you are waiting for it to work its magic get started on the toilet. Pour toilet cleaner in the bowl, give it a quick scrub and wipe down the rest of the toilet.
TIP: Don’t forget the front of the toilet, particularly if males live there!
- The shower spray should have had time to work now so give it a quick wipe down. (I use Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam because it works fast)
TIP: If you use body wash, it creates less soap scum on the tiles than a bar of soap.
Wipe wipe wipe
- Give the walls and tiles surrounding the basins a wipe / spot clean.
TIP: This is best done straight after having a shower as the steam makes it easier to wipe.
- Wipe down benches and basins with disinfectant sprays, don’t forget the taps. A lot of germs harbour there! To combat germs the Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Trigger is a great choice as it kills 99.9% of germs.
- Clean mirrors to remove any water splashes.
TIP: Microfiber cloths work great for a streak free clean.
- Top up hand wash and toilet paper.
Homes with young children may require a few extra minutes each day to keep your bathroom clean due to the additional mess they create. Mainly fingerprints, toothpaste drawings on the shower screen and dirty clothes next to the hamper.
The five minute a day clean doesn’t eliminate the need for a good once over; this should still be done periodically as needed. It will however mean you can have a clean and tidy bathroom with minimal effort each and every day!
By following these ideas you can clean your bathroom in five minutes a day – or there abouts.
Do you have any tips to add that can help reduce bathroom cleaning time?
Do you clean your bathroom in five minutes a day?
This is an S1 POST.