Last week I was on the Sunshine Coast taking a much needed and well earned vacation. That and to celebrate my sisters wedding!! Congrats again little sis.
I am now home with a mountain of work waiting for me but I think I need a holiday to recover from our holiday.
Sunshine Coast – As beautiful as ever
We rented a holiday house so my whole family could catch up, spend some time together and save money as well. This was such a great idea because during the day we would go off and do our own thing and then catch up and enjoy a drink together at night. Our children got to play and when we weren’t off exploring the beach or mountains, we were relaxing in the pool. I’ll be honest, I’m missing having my pool!
While we were away, we spent so much time at the beach. The Sunshine Coast beaches are even more beautiful than I remember them being when we lived there 10 years ago.
We showed the kids where we used to live, walked the Bulcock Beach boardwalk in Caloundra, swam at Coolum, explored Double Island and so much more. It was amazing!
We ate so much food but oh my gosh it was so good. We enjoyed icecream whenever we wanted it, dined out just because and just embraced everything that makes a holiday relaxing!
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- A Parents’ Survival Guide to Eating Out with Small Kids - 19/08/2019
- What are the best free pregnancy apps on the market? - 04/08/2019
- 8 Things Parents Will Never Have Enough Of - 29/07/2019