Keeping in touch with friends and family has never been easier than it is now. We have social media and smartphones that keep us connected better than ever before.
Technology often gets a bad rap but there are so many benefits to having it. Children can check in with a simple text message and parents have peace of mind. In addition to teens and parents, travellers, grandparents and many more are able to stay in touch with loved ones as a result.
Alcatel 1X Review – Android Go
Not everyone wants the latest and greatest in mobiles and would prefer budget friendly smartphones instead. Depending on your needs, there are some great cheap alternatives. One of which is the Alcatel 1X.
The Alcatel 1X runs the new Android Go operating system (also known as Android Oreo), which means the apps are lighter, less clunky and allows for smoother operation on entry-level smartphones. This also includes Google Play Protect, it’s good to know that your device is secure.
Alcatel 1X key features include:
- Easy to use
- Screen: 5.34”, 18:9 ratio
- Battery: 2,460 mAh – 8 hours of talk time and up to 240 hours of standby time
- Rear Camera: 8 megapixel with flash
- Front Camera: 5 megapixel with flash
- Social ready camera features: create panoramas, time lapse, grid of photos and other cool features such as capturing a light trail
- Lightweight: 151g
- Colour: Grey Suede
- Memory Size: 16GB
- MicroSD card slot for more storage
The Alcatel 1X Android smartphone is a great starter option or if you want all the essentials without the costly price tag. It is built well and feels strong, particularly given how lightweight the phone is. It is important to note that the Alcatel 1X is locked to the Telstra Network.
Where to buy: RRP $129 available at Telstra
Prize includes: 1x Alcatel 1X smartphone. RRP $129
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions are final.
3. The Promoter will do its best to contact the winner/s. If a winner does not accept their prize within 72 hours of being chosen, the Promoter will select the next best Eligible Entry/Entries.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. If prize is unavailable, you will receive another product of equal value.
7. Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
8. All entries will be signed up to the All Mum Said newsletter list. If you do not wish to sign up for our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with Facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click here.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love AND comment on at least TWO other posts!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please add the Mummy Mondays button to your post/blog to put the word out there about the linky party… the more the merrier.
AMS was gifted this for the purpose of this review.
All opinions are my own.