And just like that, another week bites the dust! It is hard to believe there are only three and a bit weeks left until the kids are on holidays AGAIN!
This year is absolutely flying and every time I think I am starting to catch up and even think about taking a minute to relax, BOOM, there goes another month.
I know you are all busy and everyone has their own crap going on, which is why I want to let you all know how much I appreciate you taking the time to link up to Mummy Mondays every week. I feel incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful and vast mix of women sharing their lives with us.
I will be featuring some of the great blog posts that linked up last week. Please don’t think because you aren’t featured that I didn’t like your post, I love them all.
Do we ever really know a person? – Where The Wild Things Are
“We need to listen, engage, spend time with and talk to our kids, even when it’s a thankless and arduous task. Even when they don’t want to. More importantly, even when we don’t want to.”
Lydia grabbed my attention and sucked me in with her post. Read the full story here.
Round here – Mummy Confessions
Anne shares your part of the world in all its beauty. Just look at how beautiful that photo is! This post shares heaps more so Pop over and check it out!
How I’ve Learned to Manage Public Situations as a Special Needs Parent – My Home Truths
“As a special needs parent I’ve had more than my fair share of public situations, like our ill-fated birthday party experience or the time I had my own mummy meltdown following a traumatic visit to the local supermarket.” – Kirsty.
Read how Kirsty has learned to public situations.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Tips to Baby Proof Your Home - 25/08/2019
- A Parents’ Survival Guide to Eating Out with Small Kids - 19/08/2019
- What are the best free pregnancy apps on the market? - 04/08/2019