DVD Giveaway For The Whole Family!
Keeping the whole family entertained can be tough, particularly in this cold and miserable weather.
Roadshow have put together a great little DVD giveaway for the whole family to enjoy. I hope you and your kids enjoy the titles as much as we do!
LEGO: Justice League
This title is bound to be a winner for all LEGO and Justice League fans. LEGO: Justice League Gotham City Breakout will have kids on the edge of their seats as they watch their favourite super heroes save the day.
Batgirl and Nightwing take Batman on a well overdue holiday but things don’t go as planned. As Superman and other heroes realise, Batman has always got his hands full with villains in Gotham City.
Hey Duggee: Get well soon
Being part of a team is important and when Norrie can’t join her pals at the Squirrel Club she is upset. How can the Squirrel Club make her feel better? Duggee knows exactly what to do so they set off on their way to Norrie’s house. On the way they run into other friendly animals who are feeling under the weather.
Tomorrow when the war began
For the mums and dads we have got an all-star cast bringing this from book to film. Based on the best-selling novels of John Marsden, Tomorrow When The War Began, tells the story of a group of young friends whose lives are changed forever, when their hometown becomes a warzone.
Separated from their families they battle to overcome seemingly insurmountable odds and discover that in order to save the things they hold most precious, they must be prepared to sacrifice everything.
Each prize includes: 1x LEGO: Justice League, 1x Hey Duggee: Get well soon and 1x Tomorrow when the war began DVD’s.
**As the winners are chosen based on skill and not chance; you will be sharing for 0 extra entries however I’d love you to share the giveaway with friends and family. Sharing is caring and karma loves kind people. **
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions is final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up to our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Due to my blog throwing a tantrum yesterday, the link up was not up when it was supposed to be. As a result it will be open from now until Wednesday 30/7.
- Gifts That Aren’t Toys for Kids - 20/03/2020
- Tips for Co-Parenting with your Ex – Successfully! - 11/01/2020
- Christmas Lights Spectacular 2019 – Hunter Valley Gardens - 20/12/2019