I want my children to be accepting of all. I want them to understand that every family is different. And this could be anything from the colour of their skin to their religion. Whether they talk differently or eat different foods. No matter what the differences may be, I want them to accept all people.
When Jessica Skogstad, the author of the newly released book Enid And Her Two Mums got in touch with me to review and share her book, I jumped at the chance. This book demonstrates diversity that we should be encouraging and accepting. I want my children to know that love is love. We know a few families that have same sex parents, and this book highlights the normality of loving families – same sex or otherwise.
Enid and her two mums
Young Enid is on her usual walk to school one day, when she notices that her family looks slightly different to the other families she sees on the street. Enid has two mums, and she begins to wonder just what makes up a family. The day brings her many opportunities to see the diverse nature of modern families, and Enid makes a very important discovery along the way – family is love!
Enid and her two mums is available for purchase now for $20. You can find out more about this charming book here or WIN one below.
Prize includes: 1x Signed copy of Enid and Her Two Mums book.
**As the winners are chosen based on skill and not chance; you will be sharing for 0 extra entries however I’d love you to share the giveaway with friends and family. Sharing is caring and karma loves kind people. **
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions is final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up to our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Disclosure: I received this book for the purpose of this review.
All opinions are my own.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Where to Donate After You Marie Kondo-d Your Home - 17/02/2019
- Spriggy Review – Kids Pocket Money App - 13/02/2019
- Tips To Stop Kids Losing Things At School + GIVEAWAY - 07/02/2019