Food has been on my mind. A lot.
And in an effort to not eat my family out of house and home, I have decided to flick back through the recipes on my blog and share with you my favourites. Some are quick and easy meals, while others are fun snacks, but they are all delicious!
If you are looking for a banana bread that is moist, flavoursome and incredibly easy to make, this recipe is just what you are for! CLICK HERE to view the full recipe.
Homemade chunky steak pie
If you want a homemade chunky meat pie than look no further! You can enjoy tender chunks of steak with every bite and a flavour you won’t forget any time soon, for all the right reasons. TRY THIS RECIPE by clicking here.
Chicken, bacon and mushroom pie
Or if steak isn’t your thing, this chicken pie will not disappoint and can be easily altered to suit your personal tastes. COOK THIS TONIGHT!
It really cannot get much easier than this recipe! In my recipe I have used chocolate chips however you can swap them out for fruit, nuts or bacon. They make great school snacks when filled with healthy options. View the full recipe here.
Anzac biscuits can and should be enjoyed all year round. My easy ANZAC biscuits recipe is a must try! START BAKING by clicking here!
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Where to Donate After You Marie Kondo-d Your Home - 17/02/2019
- Spriggy Review – Kids Pocket Money App - 13/02/2019
- Tips To Stop Kids Losing Things At School + GIVEAWAY - 07/02/2019