I love jewellery. I love that it can dress up an outfit or finish a look. I love that it can be sentimental but also fun. I also love that you don’t have to spend a fortune to find some gorgeous pieces.
I recently added a harmony ball necklace from Oh My Giddy Aunt to my jewellery collection. I have always admired and had an interest in them but for one reason or another, I just hadn’t bought one before.
Mother’s Day gift ideas
Cue Mother’s Day shopping and BAM sales everywhere. Advertisements as far as the eye can see. Unfortunately, not all of these ads are of interest to mums. No mum doesn’t want another ‘World’s Best Mum’ mug, her previous five are still in mint condition. Give her something as beautiful as she is. As harmonious as she is. As thoughtful as she is.
For those who haven’t heard of Oh My Giddy Aunt, they are an Australian business that specialises in keepsakes that tell the stories of people, places and times. Whether you want a personalised message engraved on a bangle, a signet ring, lockets or even a tooth fairy thimble, they have it all and at affordable prices!
Harmony ball necklace
Back to the harmony ball necklace… let me start by saying I love it! They are a sterling silver chime ball that as the name suggests is quite harmonious. As you move about you can hear a gentle chime, almost like a wind chime way off in the distance.
They are very lightweight but built incredibly tough. They are available in two sizes and come standard with an adjustable black cord. You could dress it up further by swapping the cord out for a chain.
Why does it chime?
It is often used for relaxation and meditation however it is also given as a keepsake of timeless friendship and love. Expectant mothers also choose to wear the harmony ball necklace so their newborn babies will recognise the sound of the chime when they are born.
Before you go and get mum something she will politely pretend to like, consider one of these gorgeous Bali inspired Bella Donna Silver harmony ball necklaces. We all know it is the thought that counts but this year consider something a little personal than slippers and a new calendar.
Prize includes: 1x Oh My Giddy Aunt harmony ball necklace. *Pattern is different to picture shown RRP $79.95.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions are final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter and Oh My Giddy Aunt mail-out, if you do not wish to sign up for our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with Facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love AND comment on at least TWO other posts!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please add my Mummy Mondays button to your post/blog to put the word out there about the linky party… the more the merrier.
I received a harmony ball for the purpose of this post.
All opinions are my own.
- Gifts That Aren’t Toys for Kids - 20/03/2020
- Tips for Co-Parenting with your Ex – Successfully! - 11/01/2020
- Christmas Lights Spectacular 2019 – Hunter Valley Gardens - 20/12/2019