WOW yet another week of being run off my feet but really not achieving a lot. Thanks everyone who linked up for Mummy Mondays last week and those who had children back at school I hope it was a smooth week. We go back on Wednesday and while it has been great to do some travelling with them, I am looking forward to some normality!
Those that follow All Mum Said on Instagram will know that my one year old has been sick with fevers and has not been able to keep anything down. Thankfully she has continued drinking lots of water so she has been hydrated. However after her not improving we thought it was best to see our local GP, who sent us off to the hospital. Thankfully she is feeling much better and returning to her normal cheeky self now.
Today will be full of baking, ANZAC biscuits in particular – here is the best ANZAC biscuit recipe, it is our go to! On Tuesday we plan on attending our very first ANZAC Day dawn service with all the kids. The older two boys are very aware of the importance of ANZAC Day and we would love for them to experience the sentiment.
Do you take your kids to an ANZAC Day service / march? What do you hope they will gain from going?
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
- Top 5 Questions About Cars That You’re Too Embarrassed To Ask - 02/06/2021
- 10 Cybersecurity Terms ALL Parents and Kids Should Know - 08/02/2021
- 5 Phone Accessories to Make Better TikTok Videos - 17/01/2021