Wow! What a weekend.
The in-laws offered to take three of our kids for one night so naturally we made the most of it. It isn’t often that we only have one child; and so we did what any sane couple would do. We road tripped the 1300km from Newcastle to Nindigully and back. We left early Saturday morning and got home late Sunday afternoon.
What? It is a totally normal thing to do!
I’m sure a lot of you are wondering ‘why in the world would you want to go to Nindigully? Let alone go all that way for just one night.’
Well my darling husband caught wind that the Nidigully Pub offers a 5.5kg burger – they call it the ‘Road Train’. And what a burger it was!! Holy shit, it was huge!!
It set us back $60 but it was the novelty of how massive it was that we couldn’t refuse. It is pretty safe to say that we didn’t even come close to finishing it, we couldn’t even finish half. I mean come on, it feeds up to 8 people easily!! It is also served with hot chips and onion rings. There was so much food.
Our ten month old was a little trooper! We thought she may get a bit annoyed at such a long drive but she barley made a peep.
We are now home and I am exhausted!!
What did you get up to this past week?
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- The BEST Things to do in Maroochydore with kids – A Go To Guide for Parents - 01/10/2019
- Why Straw Bags Are Good For Mums - 23/09/2019
- Tips to Baby Proof Your Home - 25/08/2019