KidloLand – A Fun & Educational App For Toddlers
I am a mum who tries to limit screen time. There are a few reasons I do this:
1. If I didn’t my kids would never go outside! They need some fresh air, sunlight and exercise.
2. My toddler sees what the older kids are doing and mimics them, so she would also become dependent on her tablet for fun.
3. It is unnecessary for them to be on digital devices all the time. There are so many other fun things to do, see and play.
In saying that though, I do understand the importance of my kids being confident in using computers and tablets. It is the way of the future and if they can be introduced to it in a way that benefits their education I am completely on board.
Toddler app that makes a difference
I am on the fence about how old a child should be before they are introduced to digital devices and how long their use should be limited to. I actually wrote about this on Little Red Compass, read about it here.
KidloLand – he perfect app for toddlers & pre-schoolers
There are so many features that make KidloLand great. So while I do limit Haddies time on her tablet, I encourage her to use this app for the following reasons:
• It is easy to use, kid friendly and is advertising free. Which means I don’t have to worry that she will click into something she shouldn’t.
• It is designed specifically for children aged 0-5.
• KidloLand has over 100 educational activities that help to build children’s cognitive skills and improve hand-eye coordination.
• The app includes original songs to encourage kids to learn ABCs, shapes, colours, fruit, animals and much more!
• It is interactive which makes my toddler more interested. When she touches certain characters and shapes they come alive.
• Subtitles are added to the bottom of the screen for each song making it easy to follow along and learn the words and are also a great resource to help pre-schoolers with early word identification.
• The animations are funny which peaks her excitement.
KidloLand has over 700 songs, nursery rhymes, stories, games and activities for toddlers which makes it a great option for keeping the kids entertained on long distance road trips. I love that you don’t have to worry about using your mobile data to use the app on the go. You can download the songs, games and activities while at home and then enjoy using them offline, anywhere you want.
The KidloLand app is free to download and comes with included songs and lullabies with additional available in-app purchases or subscriptions. Subscriptions are available in monthly ($7.99) or yearly. Purchasing yearly saves you 33%!
Available for download from the Apple App Store and Google Play store.
Disclosure: I received a KidloLand subscription for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.
Each Prize Includes: 3x months KidloLand subscription.
**As the winners are chosen based on skill and not chance; you will be sharing for 0 extra entries however I’d love you to share the giveaway with friends and family. Sharing is caring and karma loves kind people. **
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions is final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up to our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Tips to Baby Proof Your Home - 25/08/2019
- A Parents’ Survival Guide to Eating Out with Small Kids - 19/08/2019
- What are the best free pregnancy apps on the market? - 04/08/2019