That’s right, Minions are everywhere! Well… in the family rooms at Travelodge Hotels anyway.
Illumination Entertainment and Universal Pictures have teamed up with Travelodge Hotels to celebrate the new release of Despicable Me 3. And you are not going to want to miss out!
Despicable Me 3 takeover
As you might have guessed, Travelodge are pulling out all the stops by giving family rooms a Minion make-over. I’m not just talking a couple of little things here and there. I mean character bedding, towels and Minion wall stickers. Oh and let’s not forget the bathrooms are fully stocked with Minions toiletries and toothbrushes.
But wait, there’s more! In addition to all the exciting room changes, kids staying at Travelodge Sydney will also be treated to an awesome take home hamper, Minion macarons from Zumbo and a plush Minion.
When are the Minions taking over Travelodge Hotels?
• Book your Sydney Travelodge ‘Family room’ between 8 – 22 June 2017 and you along with your kids will enjoy all the excitement of this make-over.
• Families who book on a Tuesday, will receive 20% off a night at any Travelodge Hotel (available until the end of June) and will also a receive a minion pack, including a family pass to Despicable Me 3, a sticker sheet, a toy and the famous Minion goggles!!
• Just to add to the excitement – selected Travelodge Hotels will also host a ‘Find My Minion’ Treasure Hunt where the film’s resident mad scientist, Gru, has instructed the kids to find his lost Minions in their hotel rooms. These recovered Minions can be taken to reception to redeem a Despicable Me 3 prize pack, including a family movie pass and Blu-Ray.
• People booking on Travelodge Choosedays can also choose from a 2-for-1 breakfast or late check out.
We had the best time in Sydney. We arrived at the hotel, squealed with delight at the Minions room, it was freaking amazing! I was just as excited as the kids!!
After we calmed ourselves, we walked around Sydney to enjoy Vivid because we had never experienced it before. The whole night was incredible!
Vivid Sydney and Travelodge Sydney really did not disappoint. They put on an unforgettable experience we will never forget! CLICK HERE for other fun things to do in Sydney with kids.
Thinking of heading to Sydney? Give the kids an amazing Minion experience at Travelodge Sydney… or Travelodge Hotel near you!
Disclosure: I was gifted this Travelodge Sydney experience for the purpose of sharing it with you.
All opinions are my own.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please add my Mummy Mondays button to your post / blog to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Tips to Baby Proof Your Home - 25/08/2019
- A Parents’ Survival Guide to Eating Out with Small Kids - 19/08/2019
- What are the best free pregnancy apps on the market? - 04/08/2019