Mummy Mondays Weekly Recap
This week has been crazy busy so I have not had a chance to put something amazing and mind-blowing together. Instead I am going to share my favourite posts that linked up with Mummy Mondays last week. *I loved all the posts shared but obviously I cannot share them all!
We all experienced the Census disaster, well Amy from Handbag Mafia didn’t, but she did write a post about the new religion option and some dickhead on the internet trying to cause hysteria that Australia will become overrun with Muslims if you select ‘no religion’ as your option.
Read Census and Sensibility here.
We all want time alone. Space from the kids. Where no one wants anything from you or is constantly calling your name. Suzy from In The Lyons Den got exactly that. Did she love it? Did she miss the kids and her husband? Sometimes you realise it is all the noise and all the little things that make your house so full even when it is empty.
Read The House Is Empty But My Heart Is Full here.
Birthday parties are the one time of year where you can basically get whatever your hearts desire, when you are a child anyway. SAHM I am shared her well put together Paw Patrol themed birthday party including games, snacks and an incredible cake. I think her 4 year old would have been thrilled!
Read Paw Patrol Fourth birthday party here.
Who doesn’t love a good brownie? I simply couldn’t resist including these delicious lemon coconut brownies from Not Another Slippery Dip in the line-up. I am a huge citrus fan so these instantly caught my eye, I will be making them this week for the kids to take to school (if there is any left when they get home).
See the lemon brownie recipe here.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Tips for Co-Parenting with your Ex – Successfully! - 11/01/2020
- Christmas Lights Spectacular 2019 – Hunter Valley Gardens - 20/12/2019
- VTech Toy Reviews – Make Christmas Easy - 18/12/2019