Life is full of new beginnings. People often don’t realise that these changes do not have to be a huge life changing experience because regularly it is the little things that surprise you.
These new beginnings are a fresh start on a new venture, a new chapter in your story and most importantly, something you can learn from. With each step taken, you are discovering more about yourself and those around you. You have a baby and get married, this is a huge step for you and your family. You navigate your way through the cloudy waters until you find your groove and what works. Perhaps you go from working full time to being a stay at home mum, again a huge change!
The new beginning could be something huge like mentioned above or as small as making more time for yourself. Rediscovering who you are. Many people aren’t aware of this but a big part of why I started this blog was because I wanted to escape and find myself. Just like any relationship, my blog and I have had our up’s and down’s. Sometimes I question why I put so much effort into it and then other moments I’m so glad I have it because it is mine. It is my space. It is where I can come to vent and feel connected to other people, other adults. Oh how I crave adult conversation sometimes!
As I was saying, new beginnings don’t have to be big. You can make a difference in your life by simply eating better, looking after your health, living your life, embracing your partner more and anything else you can think of. Remember it is the little things make a difference!
Get out of your comfort zone and make a change. It could be the best thing you ever did!
Speaking of change and new beginnings, as of today All Mum Said will be the new home of Mummy Mondays linky party. Thank you Eva for trusting me to take the reigns. If you haven’t already, you should click over and check out her blog The Multitasking Woman.
What was your latest challenge or new beginning?
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
- Top 5 Questions About Cars That You’re Too Embarrassed To Ask - 02/06/2021
- 10 Cybersecurity Terms ALL Parents and Kids Should Know - 08/02/2021
- 5 Phone Accessories to Make Better TikTok Videos - 17/01/2021