School Holiday Activities Sydney Your Kids Will Love
School holidays have come around again, I swear the last ones just ended! Like many parents, I am often left scratching my head not knowing how to keep the kids entertained while they are on their break.
School holiday activities
Here are some of the ideas we like to do when visiting Sydney and more that we want to try. I hope they help you and burn some of the kid’s energy before they send you bat shit crazy!
- Centennial Park – Whether you want to just take a casual stroll, kick the ball around or throw the Frisbee, this is the perfect place to do it. With such a beautiful surrounding of maintained gardens and greenery you will not be disappointed. For the parents there is also a great little café/restaurant that does an amazing coffee!
- Time Zone – Every child goes through the stage where games are the greatest thing since sliced bread but giving them a taste of the games we experienced as kids is exciting. For them and us! Time Zone has expanded their range over the years and it now includes new experiences such as ten pin bowling, skirmish, bumper cars and much more.
- Tooronga Zoo – Enjoy animal encounters with some of the 4000+ animals, shows and demonstrations, wild rope challenges and other great zoo attractions.
- Olympic Park – There is so much to do and see in this area of Sydney. Whether you enjoy going on adventure walks, bird watching or jumping on the Heritage Railway, Olympic Park has something to make everyone happy. As it isn’t as busy as the rest of Sydney, there are plenty of bicycle tracks that allow you to embrace the relaxed atmosphere, the aquatic centre and also a Kids in the Park initiative. See what is on these school holidays.
- Sky Zone – Bounce to your hearts content! Let the kids jump off their excessive energy; rain, hail or shine. Sky Zone is indoors so it is a great option for any day!
- Museums – It’s nice to just have an easy day and embrace some knowledge. The Australian Museum is the perfect place to expand your child’s mind and appreciation for the finer things.
There are so many options available in Sydney for families to enjoy these school holidays. Regardless if you are an educational family, foodies or adventure seekers; Sydney will not disappoint you!
For some more great school holiday activities in Sydney check out this guide! You will be glad you did.
How do you keep school holidays interesting?
This is an S1 POST.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party… the more the merrier.