Terms & Conditions – Australian Gourmet Gifts Hamper Giveaway
ENTER AT: https://allmumsaid.com.au/giveaways
Terms & Conditions: Please read our terms and conditions. They are put in place to ensure our competitions are law abiding.
1. Promotion Description: By participating in this skill based competition, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsors being all participating brands as well as Brand Meets Blog. The Sponsors will be responsible for ensuring the winner receives their prize. One winner will receive one gourmet basket from Australian Gourmet Gifts. Dates: starts at 12pm 29/11/2016 AEST TIME and ends 11.59pm 06/12/2016 AEST TIME. This is a giveaway of skill; we will need to review all entries and therefore winners will be announced within 24 hours by email. The entry must contain at least 2 words.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of Australia only who are 18 years and older or older.
3. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the competition or win a prize.
4. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected by the sponsors based on the creativity of their entry based on the ‘game of skill” section of the competition. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The Winner: will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information. Any winner notification not responded to within 72 hours or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
6. Privacy: We will not sell your information though you may be signed up to participant’s and organiser’s newsletters (including Brand Meets Blog, Australian Gourmet Gifts and the blogger). You do have the right to unsubscribe from this list at any time. We do not spam.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the competition process. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the competition. If, for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway. In such event, The Sponsor will restart the competition at a date in the future with all entrants needing to re-enter to qualify. This information would be advertised in the competition section of the Brand Meets Blog blog.
8. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the giveaway, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
9. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send an email to email@example.com
10. Disclaimer: This promotion is powered by a third party app. The provider of this app does not sponsor, administer or endorse this promotion. Should this application fail in anyway this competition and all parts shall be deemed to be void.
11. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
12. While a share function has been provided this is not a requirement of entry and only an option you are provided with.
13. Prizes subject to availability.