Just a quick post from me today for Mummy Mondays. I have been absolutely flat out with life, work and everything in between. Hopefully it will give me a bit of a break this week!
We all know Valentine’s Day is tomorrow and I must say that I have been so surprised by the amount of women bloggers writing about and sharing their thoughts on why they don’t participate in Valentine’s Day. It is a very nice change from people complaining their other halves forgot or didn’t get them anything.
Valentine’s Day – A Day Of Love
My husband and I have never done the whole bouquet of red roses with a fancy dinner on February 14th. I don’t know if it is because when we first started seeing each other we were 15/16 and as we were chefs we worked every single Valentine’s Day creating amazing meals for couples. Or perhaps it is just because after 15 years together we still show each other every day how much we love and appreciate the other and don’t feel the need to do a big show for Feb 14th.
While I respect and enjoy seeing everyone get excited over Love Day, I feel that love should not be saved up for just one day, it should be shown and given each and every day.
What are your thoughts on Valentine’s Day?
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- A Parents’ Survival Guide to Eating Out with Small Kids - 19/08/2019
- What are the best free pregnancy apps on the market? - 04/08/2019
- 8 Things Parents Will Never Have Enough Of - 29/07/2019