This is one recipe that you will make over and over again. It is easy, quick and tastes absolutely delicious. Great for morning/afternoon tea, brunch, after school snack, etc. I often use these when I make cookie and ice cream stacks.
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
½ cup caster sugar
½ cup brown sugar
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 ¾ cups self raising flour
200g chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180°c.
2. Line trays with baking paper.
3. In a large bowl cream the butter, caster sugar, brown sugar and vanilla essence.
4. Add egg, sifted flour and salt. Mix together well.
5. Mix in chocolate chips
6. Roll into desired sized balls (I go about a teaspoon size) and put on the trays. Make sure you leave space for them to expand.
7. Bake for 9 minutes if you want nice soft doughy chocolate chip cookies or 12 minutes if you want crunchier cookies.
8. Leave on tray for a few minutes before transferring them to wire rack.
Have you tried my Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe? What did you think?
For more recipes check out the food tab or go to the home page and select the specific main ingredient/occasion you are looking for in the FOOD tab.