This week has been a busy one but nothing in particular has gotten done. I came down with the flu but had to keep going.
Life just doesn’t stop sometimes. This is why it is important to take a minute and smell the roses whenever you can.
In addition to being flat out and run off my feet, my sister is here visiting – YAY! I have not seen here since bub was born 6 months ago. So this is a very welcomed visit and I am so happy to see her.
I plan on taking the next few days to relax (as much as possible with 4 kids) and catch up on reading the blog posts that I have missed, including the links everyone shared last week as I am yet to get pay you all a visit. For this I am very sorry but I promise I will pop by and this weeks round and last weeks for some comment love.
I will also be scheduling each and every link that is shared in the #MummyMondays link up on All Mum Said facebook page. If you don’t already follow please check it out here – www.facebook.com/allmumsaid.
As a result of being so busy, sick and everything else; I don’t have a great deal to share with you today.
So instead, I would love for you all to tell me below what you have gotten up to this week!
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
- Top 5 Questions About Cars That You’re Too Embarrassed To Ask - 02/06/2021
- 10 Cybersecurity Terms ALL Parents and Kids Should Know - 08/02/2021
- 5 Phone Accessories to Make Better TikTok Videos - 17/01/2021