Today I have a great little giveaway for those with young children.
Sydney Sailboat will be known to many of you thanks to ABC Kids and while you may be tired of their very catchy tune, your child probably loves it! Mine does.
Thanks to Roadshow, I have got 5x copies of the brand new film – Sydney Sailboat: Ready for Adventure. Your preschooler will be your biggest fan if you score them one of these DVDs.
Sail away to a world of fun and adventure with Sydney Sailboat and his nautical friends!
Sydney Sailboat and Zip the Water Taxi learn how to ride the waves of life alongside their fleet of friends in the bustling Bubble Bath Bay. Each episode has a new and exciting adventure, with important lessons about teamwork, friendship, cooperation and problem solving.
Release date: May 4. RRP: $14.95. Rating: G
Each prize includes: 1x Sydney Sailboat: Ready for adventure.
**As the winners are chosen based on skill and not chance; you will be sharing for 0 extra entries however I’d love you to share the giveaway with friends and family. Sharing is caring and karma loves kind people. **
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions is final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up to our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.