My word for 2017
I can sense you are on the edge of your seat wanting to know what my word is. Well wait no longer. It is ‘Fuck it’. While yes it is technically two words, this is my attitude for 2017.
Last year was stressful, busy and contained a lot of mum guilt. If you read my post last Monday about turning 30, you would know that this year I plan to make it more about me and not so much about everyone else’s needs. This is where my fuck-it comes in.
I will cut back on work and schedule my time more sparingly so I have a life from outside the house and more time with my family. But not only that, I will have more time for me and what I want to do (theoretically anyway). There are so many thing that I want to do and try, and this year they are going to happen.
As mentioned last week, I am putting together a 2017 bucket list and I will get it done and document it here. My only problem is that even though there are some things I want to do, I want to add more and step outside my comfort zone.
This is where you come in, I need your help coming up with some fun, interesting and affordable (within a few hundred dollars) things to do in Australia.
What should I add to my list? What would you put on your list?
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
- Gifts That Aren’t Toys for Kids - 20/03/2020
- Tips for Co-Parenting with your Ex – Successfully! - 11/01/2020
- Christmas Lights Spectacular 2019 – Hunter Valley Gardens - 20/12/2019