Last week we made a trip to Sydney to buy a camper trailer and naturally it needed to be registered before we could tow it home; so off to Liverpool we went in search of the Liverpool RMS. And wouldn’t you know it, there was a sign of greater things to come!
As we glanced over, we saw the green, white and red sign calling our names. Beckoning us to stop in. We couldn’t resist, the temptation was too much and there are no Krispy Kreme stores where we live, so we had to! And honestly I just love doughnuts.
As we walked through the doors we were greeted with the mother of all Krispy Kreme stores. This was where the doughnuts were actually made! The kids walked straight over to the viewing platform and watched the production line unfold. It was really quite awesome to see.
The kids couldn’t get enough and stood there for so long watching the dough rise, fall into the oil, flip over and make its way around the conveyor belt before the doughnut creators worked their magic filling them and topping them.
We purchased a dozen to take home with us but stayed and had a coffee while the kids (and husband) watched in awe at all the hundreds of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. They were the freshest doughnuts I have ever had. They were seriously like taking a bite out of cloud!
This was definitely the perfect way to end a road trip!
What is your favourite road trip find?
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Sleep Aids for Babies and Their Exhausted Mums - 19/04/2019
- Easter Gift Ideas That AREN’T Chocolate! + GIVEAWAY - 17/04/2019
- Vaccinations During Pregnancy – What Parents Need To Know - 14/04/2019