Smiggle back to school with these goodies! Finding the latest trends for back to school accessories and stationery is always fun, for kids anyway.
Stocking up new school bags with crisp new books wrapped in posters and pictures of the kids choosing is always a highlight for them. Filling their pencil cases with new markers, pens and highlighters. Each year my children’s styles and preferences change and back to school stuff by Smiggle is where they always start.
Smiggle Back To School goodies
Smiggle back to school goodies are incredibly fun and colourful. My kids cannot wait to check out our local Smiggle store to see what exciting new stock they have to get them prepared for the commencement of the new term. The new year is full of bright colours, scented stickers and most importantly unique stationery.
Going back to school with Smiggle, you know you will have everything you need. Smiggle have always got exciting backpacks, lunch bags, pencil cases and so much more to get you back to school looking cool! Your kids will be prepared to take on anything. Who said learning couldn’t look great?!
Prize contains: 1x Squad Pop Out Pencil Case ($24.95), 1x Stax On Erasable Highlighter ($6.95), 1x A6 Squad Lined Exercise Notebook ($1.95), 1x A5 Squad Lined Exercise Notebook ($2.95), 1x Colour Blast A5 Glitter Luxe Notebook ($16.95). Prize pack value: $53.75
COMP OPENS 10PM
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Disclosure: I received 1x of these packs for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love AND comment on at least two other posts!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please add my Mummy Mondays button to your post/blog to put the word out there about the linky party… the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- A Parents’ Survival Guide to Eating Out with Small Kids - 19/08/2019
- What are the best free pregnancy apps on the market? - 04/08/2019
- 8 Things Parents Will Never Have Enough Of - 29/07/2019