So it’s official. Today the kids are finally back at school after a long 6 weeks of school holidays. For the most part the kids were great and we filled the weeks with adventures, sleepovers and chill out days but by the end of it I think they were tired and are now ready to go back to school. So am I.
We have finished all our back to school shopping, geez that is expensive with three now at school. Yes that is right, Haddie starts preschool this year (kindy for those not in NSW, she’s 4 this year) and I am so freakin’ excited. Three down, one to go!
Smiggle Backpacks and accessories
I have written names on every individual pencil, purchased lunch boxes, school bags and had shoes fitted. Every year Smiggle makes a feature in our back to school gear and this year is no different. The boys chose their bags this year while Haddie got a Smiggle City Backpack. She loves it! How could she not though when it is covered in cupcakes, hot chocolate and sweets? Everything little girls (and big ones) love.
I am so grateful to be working with Smiggle again this year because the quality of their school bags has never failed us before, they have lasted all year and could easily be used for the following year if we had to. We do however give the kids a new bag each year and use their old ones for sleepovers.
Naturally being at preschool, Haddie will be running around outside and will need a water bottle that stays cool in the heat. Smiggle has this covered as well. Hello Snazzy Freeze Bottle, you will be a favourite this year!
With a year full of expanding her knowledge in letters, number, shapes and colours she is going to need special books and pencils that are just for her. Well guess what – Smiggle has just what she needs. Notebooks and a special matching pencil case that will help to keep her interested when she can’t grasp how to write an ‘e’. A lot of learning is on the cards this year and I am looking so forward to seeing how she grows.
Find everything for back to school and stationery needs on the Smiggle website.
Prize includes: 2 x Snazzy Grip Pens (pink, black) $3.75, 2 x Snazzy Grey Lead Pencils with Erasers (pink, black) $2.75, 2 x Work It Out Hardtop Pencil Case (black, pink) $29.95, 2 x Snazzy Rainbow Pen Lanyard (pink, black) $7.95, 2 x 10 Scented Bon Bon Micro Highlighters $12.95. Total Prize Value: $114.70.
**As the winners are chosen based on skill and not chance; you will be sharing for 0 extra entries however I’d love you to share the giveaway with friends and family. Sharing is caring and karma loves kind people. **
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions is final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up to our newsletter please advise us via email.
7. If prizes are not available, they will be replaced with similar priced items.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Disclosure: I received the above mentioned Smiggle products for the purpose of this review.
All opinions are my own.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.