It’s that time of year again and parents are in search of fun toys for toddlers that they won’t get bored of within the next couple of months. LeapFrog has been around for a long time and we have seen many, many different LeapFrog toys and products come through the hands of our kids. More than that though, they have been used over and over and have been passed down from one child to the next. I cannot fault them in terms of value for money!
Now that my kids are getting that little bit older, my nephew is now getting into the age of enjoying these toys too. So these reviews are from my sister.
LeapFrog – Toddler Toy Reviews
LeapFrog Pick Up & Count Vacuum
My toddler has been ‘helping’ me vacuum for quite some time, struggling to push the vacuum around the room. Well, now he can use his own with the LeapFrog Pick Up & Count Vacuum. This vacuum keeps him entertained while I am vacuuming the rest of the house.
10 coloured dust pieces can be scattered around for your toddler to pick up with the vacuum. A dust bin at the back of the vacuum collects all dust pieces, so they aren’t easily lost when stored.
The vacuum has 3 play modes: colours, numbers and counting. This helps your toddler learn through 6 interactive games whilst promoting the use of motor skills.
It can be a bit hard for your toddler to line up the vacuum with the dust piece, but it doesn’t take long before they are emptying the bust bin to start over again.
LeapFrog English-Chinese 100 Words Book
This bilingual word book has been a hit with the whole family. We are teaching our toddler words and sounds as well as learning a new language from 12 different categories i.e animals, colours, food etc. Simply touch a picture and learn a new word, fact and sound effect in English and Chinese.
A Learning Activity Book is also included which has 13 interactive activities to guide you and your child through the word book as well as with everyday objects. There’s even reward stickers in the back of the book.
The LeapFrog English-Chinese 100 Words Book will be sure to keep the kids entertained this Christmas.
Prize includes: 1x 100 Words English-Chinese book. Total prize pool: $119.90
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions are final.
3. The Promoter will do its best to contact the winner/s. If a winner does not accept their prize within 72 hours of being chosen, the Promoter will select the next best Eligible Entry/Entries.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. If a prize is unavailable, you will receive another product of equal value.
7. Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
8. All entries will be signed up to the All Mum Said newsletter list. If you do not wish to sign up for our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with Facebook.
If you want to enter more free giveaways click here.
- Top 5 Questions About Cars That You’re Too Embarrassed To Ask - 02/06/2021
- 10 Cybersecurity Terms ALL Parents and Kids Should Know - 08/02/2021
- 5 Phone Accessories to Make Better TikTok Videos - 17/01/2021