Toddlers are so much fun. They are curious little creatures. But there can also be a lot of pressure on parents to ensure they are learning and growing. So when do they get to just enjoy being little?
Vtech toys are great for incorporating education and learning into fun activities and toys. This is something they have always done well. And just one of the reasons I have always bought them for my children. Now, my nephew uses them too.
Vtech Toddler Toy reviews
VTech Paw Patrol Mighty Pups Touch & Teach Word Book
This word book lets your toddler explore new words and phonics sounds as you read along to the story. Perfect for storytelling any time of the day, this word book has 10 touch pages, with three play settings: Words, Phonics and Music. There has been plenty of dancing while using this word book, with some of the music settings lasting for roughly 20 seconds.
There are two volume levels, although the lowest level is still quite loud.
This word book is already a favourite with our toddler. And of course, Mighty Pups save the day!
Vtech Fix & Learn Car Carrier
If your toddler is anything like mine, they enjoy trying to take things apart and trying to put them back together. Luckily, this car carrier is made for exactly that.
With over 200 songs, melodies, sounds and phrases, this car carrier has kept my toddler entertained (and quiet) multiple times each day. My favourite part is that my son is learning fine motor skills by lining up a bolt for each car accessory and using the tool to secure it.
The side and the cab of the car carrier has storage areas, so you can store the 20+ accessories and tools provided. Your toddler may even keep themselves busy trying to use the screwdriver on other toys. If you’re lucky.
Prize includes: 1x Fix & Learn Car Carrier (RRP $49.95), 1x PAW Patrol Mighty Pups Touch & Teach Word Book (RRP $39.95) Total prize value: $89.90
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions are final.
3. The Promoter will do its best to contact the winner/s. If a winner does not accept their prize within 72 hours of being chosen, the Promoter will select the next best Eligible Entry/Entries.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. If a prize is unavailable, you will receive another product of equal value.
7. Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
8. All entries will be signed up to the All Mum Said newsletter list. If you do not wish to sign up for our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with Facebook.