YouTube has shown the world some incredible makeup tutorials and fashion reviews. But it has also graced us with some shocking beauty fails that are not only hilarious but also leave you wondering where it all went wrong.
Today, young girls are taking tips and learning how to do great things with makeup and beauty products. Now, instead of just watching… they have the chance to become the ultimate style saviour. They can take control of the FailFix doll makeover with a head to toe transformation.
#FailFix Doll review
My girls absolutely love these Fail Fix dolls. They are fun and give them a chance to show their flair, their style and fix the disastrous beauty and fashion fails. They have spent entire days playing with these dolls and that very rarely happens with toys. These are definitely a winner!
With 6 different FailFix dolls to help, you can assist these characters by creating the latest style and fashion trends.
Characters include: @Kawaii.Qtee, @Preppi.Posh, @Loves.Glam, @SlayItDJ, @Dance.Stylz and @2Dreami.
Kids can watch the Epic Colour ‘n’ Style How-to video and the Total Makeover Pack How-to video to help them fine-tune their skills.
There are currently two different packs available.
• Total Makeover Doll pack – RRP $35.00
• Epic Colour ‘n’ Style Makeover Pack – $60.00
#FailFix dolls are available in all leading toy retailers and toy stores Australia-wide.
How do you use #FailFix dolls?
1. Open the #FailFix doll
2. Apply the magic mask
3. Brush out the mess of hair. You will find some hidden treats in there too
4. Style the hair into the characters desired look
5. Remove the face mask (this just clips on and off over the ears) to reveal gorgeous makeup that is far from the mess the doll was in before
6. Remove the dressing gown to reveal the fashion look.
Now enjoy your total transformation of your FailFix dolls!
Prize includes: 7 WINNERS – each winner will receive one of the #FailFix Dolls (chosen at random). Total prize pool = $270.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions are final.
3. The Promoter will do its best to contact the winner/s. If a winner does not accept their prize within 72 hours of being chosen, the Promoter will select the next best Eligible Entry/Entries.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. If a prize is unavailable, you will receive another product of equal value.
7. Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
8. All entries will be signed up to the All Mum Said newsletter list. If you do not wish to sign up for our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with Facebook.