As kids get older, the toys available get more interesting and more fun. They become magical and exciting. The trick is how to keep that excitement lasting longer than a week.
Vtech toys have been a constant in my home since the kids were little. They grow and evolve with the kids and for the most part, these toys have outlived the kids age and interests. Then being passed down to the next child or family friends.
Vtech Toy Reviews for Christmas – School-age
Myla’s Sparkling Friends
My girls have absolutely loved Myla’s Sparkling Friends. They have Mia the Unicorn and Ava the Fox. But there is also Penny the Peacock available as well.
By touching the magical necklace these beautiful creative toys talk, these adorable little characters eyes, wings/tail and heads light up with a kaleidoscope of colours. They also sing along to the songs you hear when you touch their mouth, and trigger lights and fun responses when you squeeze their legs or move their wings or tail.
Each Myla’s Sparkling Friends have over 100 fun, magical responses about their mood, feelings, and lucky colours. Your child will have loads of fun with these magical, interactive characters. RRP $29.95
Secret Safe Treasure Chest
We all know as you get older, you want to keep some things from your little sisters. Secret stuff. The Secret Safe Treasure Chest is perfect for protecting your precious stash of goodies.
Set your very own 4 digit passcode, play nine different learning activities and play your favourite songs with the built-in speaker. My 7 year old absolutely loves this gorgeous little safe and you can bet your sweet bottom that she has it filled with valuables that she doesn’t want her little sister to get her hands on. RRP $49.95
Prize includes: 3 WINNERS – 3x Myla’s Sparkling Friends (asst) RRP $29.95ea (TOTAL PRIZE POOL RRP $89.95)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions are final.
3. The Promoter will do its best to contact the winner/s. If a winner does not accept their prize within 72 hours of being chosen, the Promoter will select the next best Eligible Entry/Entries.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. If a prize is unavailable, you will receive another product of equal value.
7. Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
8. All entries will be signed up to the All Mum Said newsletter list. If you do not wish to sign up for our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with Facebook.