Another week has come and gone.
The husband is dying of man-flu and naturally that is so much worse than the Bronchitis I have. Sigh.
Anyway, on wards and upwards. As I struggled through the week with not enough coffee in the world; I some how managed still keep the kids alive, meet work deadlines and have dinner on the table every night. I am now zonked!
As a result of this I did not have time to really get out of the house and do anything last week that is blog worthy, so instead I will be sharing my favourite posts from blogs that linked up to Mummy Mondays.
The hardest decisions are sometimes the right ones – Sarahdipity
We all come to a point in our lives where something has to give. Sarah from Sarahdipity recently had this moment and it came in the form of a panic attack.
Still, making the decision to cut back was tough, click over and read how she knew she had made the right choice.
5 things my Dad has taught me – Travels With Mum
Kerrie shares some of her most loved memories of her Dad in this post. Reading it, you feel how much love they had for one another and how much she learned from him.
If you can spare a few minutes, check out her beautifully written post.
Random Post Review – Most Popular Posts So Far 2016 – Normalness
I loved this post because it is always the articles you least expect to be popular, that are well received by readers. Some through desperation, some through acknowledgement and others because they are downright funny.
Check out this random mix of articles, they make for great reading.
Still Waiting – Finding Myself Young
We all love a feel good story and after years of waiting, this queue finally has an end. Trying for a baby is never guaranteed so when there is good news, it must be shared. Congratulations Toni!!
Check out her post, it is guaranteed to make you smile.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Tips to Baby Proof Your Home - 25/08/2019
- A Parents’ Survival Guide to Eating Out with Small Kids - 19/08/2019
- What are the best free pregnancy apps on the market? - 04/08/2019