What a crazy week we have just had!
I have been flat out tying up loose ends at work before I go away for the holidays. I cannot even describe how much I am looking forward to getting away and just enjoying some time with my family with no work commitments. Some time to just breathe and soak it all in, it will be amazing!
Tropical Cyclone Debbie hit and majority of my family were in the direct path of her. They are all safe and I hope everyone else up in Queensland that is suffering from the destruction and effects of the natural disaster are safe and haven’t lost their homes to flooding and damage.
In case you haven’t stopped by the blog this week, there are a few new giveaways that you won’t want to miss! Starting with a mobile phone and prepaid credit – perfect for your kids or yourself.
There are also some amazing kids’ books that gently encourage discussion around tough to talk about topics. Find the giveaways here.
What are everyone’s plans for the Easter holidays? Going somewhere exciting or is it just life as usual?
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- A Parents’ Survival Guide to Eating Out with Small Kids - 19/08/2019
- What are the best free pregnancy apps on the market? - 04/08/2019
- 8 Things Parents Will Never Have Enough Of - 29/07/2019