This week there seems to be quite a few arseholes on the internet. I am generally quite oblivious to this kind of behaviour, however in the past couple of days I have noticed.
I have noticed these rude, disgusting human beings. The kind of people that feel it is their right to fat shame children. To insult parents for their choices and disrespect their babies. There is nothing right about that!
Lauren from The Thud did a Facebook Live video the other night that sums up exactly what I, and I’m sure the majority of real, not perfect parents have to say. You must check it out!
But the arseholes don’t stop at pathetic journalists. A dear friend of mine recently purchased a unique jewellery business and has been working her absolute arse off to give it the boost and online presence that it needs and deserves. All while wrangling her toddler, baby and day job.
In an effort to reach out for guidance, help and advice about her business, she was faced with a giant slap in the face. These women, who are in a women’s business Facebook group, offered harsh and unjustified remarks.
The lovely Eva from The Multitasking Woman, has purchased Knotlace. A fun, unique and affordable jewellery option that can accessorise your outfit with next to no effort!
I have a Knotlace review coming up on the blog soon but I would love it if you lovely ladies are looking for a piece of everyday fashion jewellery that you click over and check out her Knotlace products. There is currently a sale on and I have an extra 15% OFF discount for you – USE CODE: AMS17.
It appears to me that the desire to help one another has been lost. The desire to encourage, support and get one another over the finish line has vanished. These keyboard warriors, these rude and inconsiderate people that think they are doing the world justice, are simply tearing people down. Tearing down tired, hardworking parents and fat shaming children. I mean who fucking does that?! Seriously!
Today, do something to help another person. Say something nice.
Give a little. Lift someone’s spirit and make a positive change.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- A Parents’ Survival Guide to Eating Out with Small Kids - 19/08/2019
- What are the best free pregnancy apps on the market? - 04/08/2019
- 8 Things Parents Will Never Have Enough Of - 29/07/2019