How To Remove Common Kids Stains
Don’t just accept clothes will be stained and dirty. You can remove common kids stains!
Every parent knows children get dirty and covered in the worst clothes stains by simply looking in the direction of dirt or food. Here is why you no longer do you have to fear permanent stains!
Stain removal tips
Whether you have been given the displeasure of grass, sweat, food or even blood stains; know there is always a stain removal technique to help.
How to remove grass stains
The parent of any sporting child knows the pain of grass stains all too well. What was once just presumed pointless trying to remove, now has tried and tested methods that will bring those horrible green marks out.
• Soak the stain in Vanish Gold Oxi Action. If the stain is still present after washing, dab with a 50-50 mix of water and rubbing alcohol, let the stain soak in the mixture. *Be careful with colours as this can sometimes cause the colour to run.
• If the above method doesn’t work – try soaking the grass stain in vodka and then dabbing gently with toothpaste. Wash as normal.
How to remove food stains
This includes food in general but more specifically tomato based products, spaghetti sauces and even pumpkin soup.
• Immediately rinse off excess food or sauce. Mix a small amount of dishwashing liquid and water on a sponge; dab until gone. *The most important thing is to act immediately! Wash as normal.
• If stain is left to set; spray with Vanish Napisan Oxi Action. Wash as normal.
How to remove orange juice stains
RUN – DO NOT WALK! It is crucial to act as quick as possible.
• Mix 1 part white vinegar with 2 parts warm water and gently scrub with a toothbrush or dab stain with mixture soaked cloth. Wash in cold water.
How to remove dirt stains
Whether your child has white uniforms, light coloured clothing or is a pro at making even stain tolerant colours brown; you don’t have to cry anymore!
• Spray with the above mentioned Vanish Napisan or preferred treating product and then soak in Vanish Gold Crystal White. Leave to soak for a couple of hours and then wash in hot water.
Unfortunately not every stain can be removed but by implementing these stain removal tips, you will be better prepared to remove common kids stains.
How do you remove common kids stains from clothing?
This is an S1 POST.