Welcome to the September edition of the Aussie Giveaway Linkup!!
We had a heap of great comps linking up last month and this month will be even better – starting with the one below.
Toddler Toys – Fun, Educational and Interactive
What kids doesn’t love new toys? Exactly. None.
Like any parent, from mid-year I am on the lookout for exciting new toys that I can put away for Christmas. Scouting for sales that will save us money. In search of toys and activities that will educate and keep my kids entertained.
Toddler toys – the next step
My 9 month old is getting into everything. Cupboards, stairs, boxes and to my older children’s dismay, their bedrooms. I think that because she is now getting around on her own, she has become Miss Independent and as a result has grown bored with her baby toys.
This was bound to happen but I hadn’t seen anything that looked like it would entertain her for the new few months, until she reaches that next milestone and wants more grown up toys.
VTech toddler toys – bright and bubbly
Orbs has been using a few VTech toys lately and absolutely loves them.
Rattle & Roll Racer – RRP $24.95ea
The Rattle & Roll Racer is fantastic because it offers bub a few different way to play. The cute little car is interactive and encourages Orbs to chase it around. The driver that sits in the car doubles as a rattle and when you shake him the car races forwards and backwards. It even keeps my 7 and 9 year old’s entertained.
The little race car features fun phrases, sounds, flashing lights and sing-alongs that encourage bub to engage and learn. Orbs loves the boys’ Hot Wheels cars but this is quickly becoming a favourite!
Push & Play Spinning Top – RRP $29.95ea
I think at one point or another, we have all owned a spinning top. Mine was never this fancy though.
This one has push buttons that light up and teach different animals, sounds, shapes and colours. By pressing down the plunger it spins the animals around and around while singing songs to baby. Each animal introduces itself and teaches bub its sounds and distinguishing features. The phrases and songs encourage exploration and discovery while the movements enhance motor skills and teaches sensory development.
We love the latest range of VTech toddler toys. They are fun, educational and most importantly, affordable!
For more information on VTech and its products, visit www.vtech.com.au, or check out the VTech news on Facebook.
Prize includes: 1x Push & Play Spinning Top (RRP $29.95) and 1x Rattle & Roll Racer (RRP $24.95). Total prize pool $54.90.
**As the winners are chosen based on skill and not chance; you will be sharing for 0 extra entries however I’d love you to share the giveaway with friends and family. Sharing is caring and karma loves kind people. **
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions is final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up to our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Disclosure: I received the above mentioned toys for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.
Aussie Giveaway Linkup Instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s.
- Include the prize and end date in the linky tool below.
- Link each giveaway separately.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Aussie-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the AGL button to add to your post or sidebar (optional but much appreciated).
- A new list is added on the 1st of the month so bloggers and business owners need to add their links monthly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
- Leave a comment each time you link! It really is the quickest way to notify us of your giveaway, so we can start sharing the social media love your way!
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- PJ Masks Toys | Reviews - 09/12/2019
- Flowers 101: The Perfect Flowers to Send On Specific Events - 23/11/2019
- Time Management Tips for Working Mums - 18/11/2019