Calling all Paw Patrol fans!! If you are looking for fun and educational toys for your pre-schooler, then look no further.
Chase is on the case and he has found the perfect toy, the Vtech Learning Watch. Open the cover and get ready for some epic adventures!
Learn with Paw Patrol
Join the PAW Patrol and protect Adventure Bay with the fun new learning watch from Vtech. It has four built-in games that help kids recognise patterns, identify animal tracks and pick the right tool for the job, introducing and reinforcing matching, problem-solving, animals, basic addition and subtraction.
Packed full of features, the PAW Patrol Learning Watch includes:
- 12 interchangeable digital clock faces and a glowing light
- Durable design
- Automatic shut off to save those batteries
Pre-schoolers will love wearing this gadget and enjoy the cool sound effects and popular phrases from the show. Audrey is a massive Paw Patrol fan and she spends hours playing with this watch and making her own adventures. If you have a Skye, Chase or Marshall fan in your home, this toy is guaranteed to be a hit!
With the PAW Patrol, no job is too big, no pup is too small. It’s time to join the rescue team! The PAW Patrol Learning Watch, in Marshall, Chase or Skye characters, is suitable for pre-schoolers from 3-6 years. RRP $24.95
Prize includes: 1x Vtech Paw Patrol Watch Marshall. RRP $24.95.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions are final.
3. The Promoter will do its best to contact the winner/s. If a winner does not accept their prize within 72 hours of being chosen, the Promoter will select the next best Eligible Entry/Entries.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. If a prize is unavailable, you will receive another product of equal value.
7. Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
8. All entries will be signed up to the All Mum Said newsletter list. If you do not wish to sign up for our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with Facebook.
If you want to enter more free giveaways click here.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Tips for Co-Parenting with your Ex – Successfully! - 11/01/2020
- Christmas Lights Spectacular 2019 – Hunter Valley Gardens - 20/12/2019
- VTech Toy Reviews – Make Christmas Easy - 18/12/2019