My body was not designed for winter. Growing up in central QLD it was never really all that cold. Now that I live in the Hunter Valley, NSW, I know all too well what winter really is. And I don’t like it at all. HARD PASS.
The cold weather hits and I immediately swap out my thongs for slippers. Apparently, they are an essential item in my life now. Fast forward to this winter and my ‘winter shoes’ were due to be replaced. I welcomed Archline Orthotic Slippers with open arms, or more accurately cold toes.
Did you know you could get orthotic slippers? I didn’t.
Why orthotic slippers?
We all know that keeping your feet warm helps to keep the rest of your body warm. The Archline Orthotic slippers are not only soft and fluffy, they are also designed to improve your balance and posture. As I work at my computer every day, I need all the help I can get when it comes to posture. In addition to that though they are practical, supportive and comfortable.
Key features and benefits of Archline Slippers include:
- Relieves strain and over-extension of the plantar fascia muscle
- Ideal for foot conditions such as plantar fasciitis, arch pain and heel pain
- Unique flexible footbed moulds to your foot shape
- Antibacterial microfiber lining
- 30 Day Money Back Comfort Guarantee
Archline Orthotic slippers review
The Archline Orthotic slippers are available in two styles and colours: closed and slip-on, Grey Marle and Charcoal Marle. I have been using both styles for the past couple of weeks and during this time I can say without hesitation, these are great. I do prefer the closed style over the slip-on because I like that it covers the back of my feet but they are both comfy. The slip-on Archline slippers live next to my bed in case one the kids wake up during the night and I have to get up, while the closed slippers are worn every other time.
My eldest son is 11 and has the same size foot as me, he often takes the pair I’m not wearing and puts them to good use. He obviously finds them comfortable as well.
What we like:
- Keeps feet warm (I feel this is the most important thing when buying slippers)
- They have lightweight slip-resistant soles
- Comfortable and supportive
- The microfiber lining is so soft
- Closed style has Velcro opening for easy use
- Arch sits in the perfect spot
- Machine washable and dryable (WHAT?!)
- They are recommended by orthopaedics and podiatrists
What we don’t like:
- Colour options aren’t the most stylish
I LOVE these slippers. They are like supportive pillows for my feet that are snuggly and warm. Absolutely perfect for winter and if I’m being honest any other relatively cool day.
Where to buy
Archline Orthotic slippers RRP $59.95 per pair. You can find stockists on the website: www.mcgloins-supertex.com.au.
Prize includes: Orthotic Slippers Charcoal Closed (size 38). RRP $59.95
If you want to enter more giveaways, click over here.
- Gifts That Aren’t Toys for Kids - 20/03/2020
- Tips for Co-Parenting with your Ex – Successfully! - 11/01/2020
- Christmas Lights Spectacular 2019 – Hunter Valley Gardens - 20/12/2019