The Award For Best Dressed Kids Goes To….
Kids tend to dress down in summer, particularly in Australia because it is so hot. Summer is all about getting out in the sun and having fun so why shouldn’t your child’s clothing reflect this?
I am no stranger to stripping my little ones down to a singlet and pair of shorts in an attempt to keep them cool during those blistering hot days but it should be known that they can stay cool and comfortable while looking stylish!
Plum Collections know what’s what
Recently I did a review of the new Plum summer collection and even though I have purchased their clothing for years, I am always surprised at how beautiful they are. The quality very rarely disappoints and that is even after requiring soaking, heavy duty washing and being thrown in the dryer!
Fabric and styles for every child
I am not going to lie, I love little girls clothing and as much as I do adore princess type skirts, I like shorts and pants just as much for my daughters.
• The harem pants Audrey wears are lightweight and the Aztec print is so much fun! These pants have been worn repeatedly and regardless what she spills on them, they always come back looking amazing after washing.
• What little girl doesn’t love a glitter tutu? So twirly and fun with sparkles and layers of tulle. This is super cute when on and my only regret is not getting the next size because it quite short.
• We all know that polka dots are in this season so it is only natural that Audrey needed some spotty dotty love. I loved the polka dots so much that I got her a top and skirt in matching prints. They are just way too cute!! The top has little elastic buttons on the neck for easy removal as well which I have found super helpful after she has eaten dinner and has food everywhere.
• I prefer sleeping bags over blankets for my little one (I have with all of my children) because I feel that I can sleep better knowing they won’t wriggle themselves under a blanket and suffocate. It is a fear I know I shouldn’t have and even though my youngest is now 1, she is a wriggler when she sleeps. Sleeping bags offer me peace of mind.
There are only a couple of brands I use when it comes to baby sleeping bags and Plum is right up there with the best. They offer soft and stretchy fabric, perfect thickness for the changing temperatures and even after washing they don’t lose their shape.
If your little one is in the market for new clothes, stylish swimmers like above or even just a few new items to give some life to their wardrobe, I urge you to check out the new range of Plum Collections clothing.
They are fun, practical and great quality!
Prize includes: $70.00 Plum Collections voucher.
**As the winners are chosen based on skill and not chance; you will be sharing for 0 extra entries however I’d love you to share the giveaway with friends and family. Sharing is caring and karma loves kind people. **
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions is final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up to our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Disclosure: I received the above Plum Collections products for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Where to Donate After You Marie Kondo-d Your Home - 17/02/2019
- Spriggy Review – Kids Pocket Money App - 13/02/2019
- Tips To Stop Kids Losing Things At School + GIVEAWAY - 07/02/2019