Adventures Go Further With BabyBjorn Carrier One Outdoors
For the past 12 months, my husband and I have been exploring our local area in ways we never had before. I was never usually one to get excited over hiking a mountain or to be honest, anything remotely strenuous.
This changed after Audrey was born and I was sick of sitting around doing not a lot besides working. Let’s go and explore. Let’s push ourselves and see how far we can go. Now obviously as we had a baby this was not the easiest to do and we are so thankful for the invention of baby carriers but unfortunately they aren’t all made equal.
Babywearing – It’s not all smooth sailing
The baby carrier I was initially using, wasn’t terrible but it wasn’t great either. After an hour or so my back would be aching so something had to give. Whether this was letting go of our newfound hobby of being active or finding a new baby carrier that allowed me to wear bub for a longer period of time without paining me. Getting fit and healthy didn’t seem like the option we should be trading so a new baby carrier it was. Specifically the new BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Outdoors.
BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Outdoors – Pros and cons
Let me start by saying what a change this was from my previous baby carrier. Just quietly, I LOVE IT!! Like every product on the market, it has it benefits and its downfalls. Read about them below:
• Functional – Designed for family adventures, the Carrier One Outdoors does not disappoint. With 4-way front and back carrying options, it doesn’t matter if you want to carry your newborn or your toddler, you will be comfortable doing so.
• Comfort – From the padded shoulder straps to the sturdy waist belt and breathable fabric (advanced 3D mesh with moisture-repellent foam), you will be nothing short of comfortable during your family adventures. But let’s not forget about your little one; they will be safe, snug and happy while exploring the outdoors.
• Designed for the elements – Parents that go hiking, bush walking or other outdoor activities will know how important weather proof fabric on a baby carrier is. It isn’t uncommon for rain, spills or dirt to come in contact with your baby carrier and this is where the wipe-able fabric of the BabyBjorn Outdoors carrier is ideal. Simply wipe it down or machine wash it and you are good to go again. So far we are yet to encounter any stains that can’t be removed.
• Versatile – Designed for ages newborn to 3 years.
• Little things – The shoulder straps have little loops on them which allow you to attach water bottles, sunscreen, etc. if needed. On the waist band there is a removable pocket for keys, bank card, phone or other small item.
• Storage bag – The BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Outdoors folds up to be small and compact and comes with its very own storage bag. This is perfect for keeping things tidy, protecting the carrier when not in use and taking it with you just in case.
• Pocket size – The removable pocket is a great idea but I use it for my phone (so I can take photos throughout the adventure) and while the pocket still does up, isn’t quite big enough. A tad longer and it would be great.
• Using – When wearing bub on my back it isn’t the easiest to do up alone. It can definitely be done but wearing front on is easier to set up, for me anyway. I find it very helpful to have my husband with me to help put Audrey in and take her out for ease. Again, can definitely be done solo.
Want to know more?
While this particular review is about the Outdoors option, I have previously used the BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One (read about it by clicking the link). The original Carrier One is also available in the new “The Woods Collection” which consists of new colours from pine green to plum red. They are gorgeous.
If you are interested in the Outdoors options (my favourite), they are available in turquoise or black for RRP $299.95. Click here for stockists.
I cannot rave about this baby carrier enough, it is by far my favourite to date!
Prize includes: BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Outdoors (Turquoise). (RRP $299.95)
**As the winners are chosen based on skill and not chance; you will be sharing for 0 extra entries however I’d love you to share the giveaway with friends and family. Sharing is caring and karma loves kind people. **
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions is final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up to our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Disclosure: I received the above BabyBjorn Carrier One Outdoors for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Where to Donate After You Marie Kondo-d Your Home - 17/02/2019
- Spriggy Review – Kids Pocket Money App - 13/02/2019
- Tips To Stop Kids Losing Things At School + GIVEAWAY - 07/02/2019