A Break Is As Good As A Holiday
Life has been crazy busy lately and after spending all week couped up inside, behind my desk working, I decided that I was taking the day off.
The whole family piled into the car and decided to embark on an adventure. While we have ventured to the Watagans National Park many times before to camp and whatnot, we hadn’t actually spent a lot of time exploring it. So that is exactly what we did.
We got out into the fresh air, enjoyed a sausage sizzle lunch in absolute bliss, away from any other sole. It was just us amongst nature.
This is exactly what I needed. A break from work, a break from everyday life and some quality time with my husband and kids. It was an absolute delight.
A photo posted by Kell ? All Mum Said | Blogger (@allmumsaid) on
So today there won’t be a long drawn out post about how life is at the moment, advice on a particular topic or even a giveaway.
(If you want this – CLICK HERE because there are plenty on offer).
Today is just about how sometimes a break is all you need to recharge.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- A Parents’ Survival Guide to Eating Out with Small Kids - 19/08/2019
- What are the best free pregnancy apps on the market? - 04/08/2019
- 8 Things Parents Will Never Have Enough Of - 29/07/2019