Don’t wait for the worst to happen before taking car seat safety seriously. Read this and make the right choice the first time!
Car safety is continually improving and car seat manufacturers like Britax are doing a great job of combining new technology with the same great quality you have come to expect. See the latest addition to the Safe-N-Sound range below:
Britax Safe-n-Sound Slimm-Line AHR Review
I have used Britax branded car seats off and on since having my first child and they have done nothing but impress me. From comfort to safety, they know what they are doing. I have been fortunate enough to never have been involved in a car accident but I have trust in the car seats we use that should it occur, they will have the best protection available to them.
What I love about it
As you know, we welcomed our 4th child to the family a few weeks ago. Yes our 4th! This means not only did we need a new car seat, we also required a larger car to cater to our growing family. Our new car has enough seats to fit all the kids in but there is not a great deal of space left when there are 2 car seats in the back and a child needing to sit in between them. This is why we first looked at the Britax Safe-n-Sound Slimm-Line AHR.
• Narrow – It is narrow in comparison to other seats on the market making it ideal for families like ours or those with small cars.
• ISOFIX – The Slimm-Line allows for easy ISOFIX installation, it is just one of the added safety benefits this seat has to offer. For more information on child restraints in cars click here.
• Comfort – Even though it is narrower than other car seats, it doesn’t lose any comfort! This is so important, especially when taking long trips in the car. The Thermo5 fabric is one of Britax’s newest revolutions. It is a bamboo fabric that is soft and smooth on skin, knitted with airflow and is perfect for children of all ages.
• Convertible car seat – I love that this seat can be used from birth to 4 yrs. It saves parents money without the concern they have to compromise on safety. This particular seat allows your child to be rear facing for longer (from birth to 2-3 years) and forward facing from 12 months to 4 years.
• Head protection – In the event of a side impact crash, the Active Head Restraint (AHR) will provide additional protection for your child. You can never be too safe!
• Easy to use harness – Like previous models, the Slimm-Line features the harness holder. Its technical name but is Ez-Buckle System, it is basically the insert that surrounds the buckle and holds it out of the way when you are placing your child into the seat. Saves a lot of time trying to locate it under their backsides.
**Please note that all pictures are taken on different angles to show you the seat in its entirety. As a result some pictures may appear to be reclined more than others, however seat is installed to required specifications.
• Suitable from birth to approx. 4 years.
• Weighs approx. 7.6kg.
• Dimensions: Rearward facing – H: 680mm D: 525mm W: 440mm, Forward Facing Upright – H: 525mm D: 400mm W: 440mm, Forward Facing Reclined – H: 725mm D: 380mm W: 440mm.
The only thing this seat doesn’t have that I would have loved, is the buckle holders on the side like the Platinum SICT. Apart from that I cannot fault this seat at all.
The Britax Safe-n-Sound Slimm-Line AHR gives me peace of mind that I am providing my baby with the most protection possible each and every time we get into the car.
Prize includes: 1x Britax Safe-n-Sound Slimm-Line AHR. RRP $529.00
**As the winners are chosen based on skill and not chance; you will be sharing for 0 extra entries however I’d love you to share the giveaway with friends and family. Sharing is caring and karma loves kind people. **
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions is final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Disclosure: I received the above product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.
- Gifts That Aren’t Toys for Kids - 20/03/2020
- Tips for Co-Parenting with your Ex – Successfully! - 11/01/2020
- Christmas Lights Spectacular 2019 – Hunter Valley Gardens - 20/12/2019