Easter may have come and gone but for many there will still be Easter eggs floating around.
Perhaps you are sick of the sight of chocolate, other may have just suffered a sugar overload this year. Whatever the case, you can get rid of those leftover Easter eggs now by using them in this amazingly delicious Cheesecake Easter Eggs!
Cheesecake Easter Eggs Recipe
- 12 hollow Easter eggs
- 1 cup Lemon Curd
White Chocolate Cheesecake Filling
- 50g white chocolate
- 20ml milk
- 170g cream cheese, softened
- 130g condensed milk
- 100ml thickened cream
White chocolate cheesecake
- Simmer water in a saucepan, add chocolate to heatproof bowl and set over the saucepan. (It is crucial the water doesn’t touch the bowl).
- Mix chocolate well until melted. Once melted, set aside to cool to room temperature.
- While chocolate is cooling; add milk, cream cheese and condensed milk in a food processor and blitz until smooth. Add white chocolate and pulse to combine.
- Whisk cream until stiff peaks form (do not to over beat because you will end up with butter). Fold the cream gently into the chocolate cheesecake mixture.
- Insert a plain nozzle to your piping bag and fill with the cheesecake mix. Set aside.
- Unwrap your Easter eggs and sit them in egg cups or shot glasses. Using a small pairing knife, dip the blade in hot water for a few seconds, wipe dry then gently remove the top off the Easter eggs. Repeat until all tops have been removed.
- Fill your hollow Easter eggs by piping in the white chocolate cheesecake filling right up to the edge.
- In another piping bag fitted with small plain nozzle, fill with lemon curd and pipe over the cheesecake mix to form the egg yolk.
- Refrigerate filled Easter eggs for 1 hour (minimum) to allow the cheesecake to set.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you are confused by any of the method, watch the video here.
Prize includes: 2x Easter Egg Ceramic Cups, 2x Chocolate Easter Eggs, 1x Piping Bag for the baker at home, 1x recipe for home made Easter Eggs and 2x 420g pots of Anathoth Farm Lemon Curd. Prize Pool: $50.00
**As the winners are chosen based on skill and not chance; you will be sharing for 0 extra entries however I’d love you to share the giveaway with friends and family. Sharing is caring and karma loves kind people. **
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions is final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up to our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Disclosure: I received the above products for sharing this amazing giveaway with you.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party… the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Where to Donate After You Marie Kondo-d Your Home - 17/02/2019
- Spriggy Review – Kids Pocket Money App - 13/02/2019
- Tips To Stop Kids Losing Things At School + GIVEAWAY - 07/02/2019