Welcome to the Aussie Giveaway Linkup – June edition. Just like every month there are going to be some amazing Australian competitions to enter, including the one I have for you below!
I’m not going to lie, I love to snack. I’m also not bias to sweet or savoury, I love them both.
Due to my love affair with food, I am always on the look out for new and exciting treats that I can scoff down while the kids are asleep enjoy with the kids on picnics and days out at the park.
Snacks will have you licking your fingers
Unless you have been living under a rock, you would have heard of the brand Cobs Popcorn. Well what you may not know is that they have recently launched two new products to their range. Naked Corn Chips (these are amazing!) and Hip Chips.
Naked Corn Chips
These are so light, yet crunchy and are like a flavour bomb went off in your mouth. The Big Cheese flavour is my favourite.
They are different to your regular corn chips though because they are made with 100% wholegrain and the goodness of corn and the addition of the Ancient Grains of Quinoa, Chia and Sorghum. If you are thinking those extra ingredients sound terrible, DON’T discount it, TRY THEM because they are amazing!
They are available in two yummy flavours: The Big Cheese and By The Sea Salt.
A fresh take on the traditional potato chip, Hip Chips are a blend of potato, rice and corn. They are light and don’t leave you feeling greasy after you have enjoyed a few handfuls which is always a bonus.
They are available in a range of delicious flavours: Salt of the Sea, Sweet Chilli and Sour Cream (my favourite), Smokey Chipotle and Beetroot, and Tomato, Chees and Olive.
The kids have enjoyed these items as after school snacks with fruit, when they have sleepovers and movie nights and we have even taken them camping. They are the perfect addition at BBQ’s, late night study sessions or when working into the wee hours of the morning and you need that pick me up. Cobs Popcorn (and their new chip ranges) have got you covered!
Not to mention I am a sucker for any brand that has a sense of humour, Cobs Popcorn had me the moment I saw “Chiploads of Flavour!” written across the front of their packaging. Absolutely love it! So punny.
Calling chip lovers everywhere!! I have got 4x Cobs Popcorn Packs for you to WIN!!
Each prize includes: Cobs pack – consisting of Hip Chips, Naked Corn Chips, and a selection of Cobs Popcorn. (Worth $20.00 per pack)
**As the winners are chosen based on skill and not chance; you will be sharing for 0 extra entries however I’d love you to share the giveaway with friends and family. Sharing is caring and karma loves kind people. **
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions is final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up to our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Disclosure: I received Cobs Popcorn ranges for the purpose of this review.
All opinions are my own.
Aussie Giveaway Linkup June 2017
Just as you have come to expect from All Mum Said and the Aussie Giveaway Linkup, you will find all the best Australian online giveaways in one convenient location, right here!
Aussie Giveaway Linkup Guidelines
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s.
- Include the prize and end date in the linky tool below.
- Link each giveaway separately.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Aussie-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the AGL button above to add to your post or sidebar (optional but much appreciated).
- A new list is added on the 1st of the month so bloggers and business owners need to add their links monthly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
- Leave a comment each time you link! It really is the quickest way to notify us of your giveaway, so we can start sharing the social media love your way!
Aussie Giveaway Linkup June 2017