This creamy bacon basil gnocchi recipe is wonderfully easy to make and will have you looking a pro in the kitchen with minimal effort. A hit in restaurants and cafes, you will be able to impress your family and friends by creating a delicious and filling meal using my bacon basil gnocchi recipe.
Prepared, cooked and on the table in under 20 minutes!
Creamy Bacon Basil Gnocchi Recipe
500g packet of gnocchi
4x rashers bacon (roughly sliced)
1x medium sized onion (diced)
1x tsp chunky garlic
1.5x tsp basil
Salt and Pepper
Sprinkle of Parmesan cheese top finish
1. Boil slightly salted water for gnocchi.
2. Dice onion, slice bacon and fry.
3. Add gnocchi to water only when it is boiling.
4. Add garlic to bacon and onion and cook off.
5. Add cream and basil to pan and stir.
6. Reduce cream slightly.
7. Drain gnocchi and add to cream.
8. Mix to coat gnocchi with the sauce.
9. Season to taste.
10. Serve and add shaved Parmesan cheese if desired.
Gnocchi can be made fresh but the packet works well and I lack the time!
Click for more Pasta recipes.
Have you tried my Creamy Bacon Basil Gnocchi Recipe? What did you think?
Connecting mums with real support, articles, giveaways, helpful advice & parenting tips.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- A Parents’ Survival Guide to Eating Out with Small Kids - 19/08/2019
- What are the best free pregnancy apps on the market? - 04/08/2019
- 8 Things Parents Will Never Have Enough Of - 29/07/2019