The thought of sharing your bed with dust mites is enough to make your skin crawl, even before they trigger your allergies.
Allergies are a nuisance, particularly when they are in your home. Your home is supposed to be your safe place, your haven and refuge when you are not feeling your best. Unfortunately for those with dust mite allergies, this is not the case.
Dust mite allergies and common symptoms
Like any allergy, your body exhibits tell-tale symptoms that something isn’t right. These can include:
- Running nose and sneezing
- Itchy, watering or red eyes
- Itchy throat, mouth or nose
It can also trigger asthma, eczema and cause:
- Chest tightness
- Difficulty breathing
- Dry skin
These symptoms are unpleasant for adults but even more so for children. There are several things you can do to get rid of dust mites and they should be done as soon as possible!
- Burn all the things – just kidding. By freezing, boiling, putting in your dryer for half an hour; these will cause the dust mites to die.
- Unclutter rooms – Leave no clutter and dust mites will have difficulty finding places to hide.
- Wash sheets and linen regularly!
- Sunlight – Leave your dust mite ridden things in direct sunlight for a few hours and the heat will kill them. You will also have to remove the allergen though. This can be done by implementing Bosisto’s 3 step system.
The Bosisto’s dust mite products are a natural alternative to the harsh chemicals many people use to get rid their homes of this nightmare allergy.
Step 1 – Spray. Use this on all bedding, materials and furniture on a regular basis. Once you have sprayed, leave for a few hours and then vacuum up the allergens.
Step 2 – Treat. The Dust Mite Wash is great for bedding. It is designed for top loaders so if you have a front loader use this as a soak instead.
Step 3 – Maintain. Wash your linen, towels, mats, etc. with this everyday washing liquid. It will keep your fabrics fresh, dust mite free and smelling great!
Don’t let dust mites and dust mite allergies take over your home. There is such a simple solution! You can find these products in the laundry aisle of Woolworths, select independent supermarkets and online at bosistos.com.au. For more information on new products visit Bosisto’s on Facebook.
Let Bosisto’s keep your home healthy by killing 99.99% of dust mites! See below to win some for yourself!
Winners will receive an ‘Allergy Pack’ each. Valued at approx. $30. Total prize pool: Approx. $90.00
**As the winners are chosen based on skill and not chance; you will be sharing for 0 extra entries however I’d love you to share the giveaway with friends and family. Sharing is caring and karma loves kind people. **
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions is final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up to our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Disclosure: This is an S1 POST.