This double chocolate chip muffins recipe is so moist, so chocolatey and so damn delicious! You will have to hide them from the kids if you want to have any. They are great for school lunches, used as dessert with ice-cream and can be frozen. Basically a great all rounder!
Double Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
1 ¾ cup Self Raising Flour
½ cup oil
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
½ cup castor sugar
¼ cup cocoa
½ tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips
A few extra chocolate chips to go on top
1. Preheat oven to 200°c (180°c fan forced)
2. Line muffin trays or grease
3. In a bowl add the eggs, oil, vanilla, milk and mix well
4. In another bowl mix the flour, cocoa, sugar, salt and chocolate chips.
5. Combine the wet and dry ingredients together and fold together until just mixed. (Fold gently)
6. Spoon mixture into muffin tray (liners) and add the extra chocolate chips on top
7. Bake for 15-20mins
8. Let sit for 5 mins in tray
9. Cool on rack
Click for more muffin recipes.
Have you tried my double chocolate chip muffins recipe? What did you think?
Connecting mums with real support, articles, giveaways, helpful advice & parenting tips.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Tips to Baby Proof Your Home - 25/08/2019
- A Parents’ Survival Guide to Eating Out with Small Kids - 19/08/2019
- What are the best free pregnancy apps on the market? - 04/08/2019