This garlic and chilli prawns recipe is so quick and easy to make. It will make an impression without requiring much fuss and tastes absolutely delicious.
From fridge to table in under 20 minutes!
Garlic and Chilli Prawns Recipe
500g x green prawns (depending on how big your appetite is)
1x onion (diced)
3 tsp x chunky garlic
600ml x cream
2 tsp x chilli (adjust to how hot you want like it)
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Cook rice.
2. Seal prawns and add in onion.
3. Add garlic and chilli and stir through.
4. Mix in cream.
5. Cook prawns in cream.
6. Reduce cream.
7. Season to taste.
8. Serve on rice with lemon and enjoy!
You can also add fresh dill as I have done however it’s not necessary.
Have you tried my garlic and chilli prawns recipe? What did you think of it?
Click for more delicious recipes.
Connecting mums with real support, articles, giveaways, helpful advice & parenting tips.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Sleep Aids for Babies and Their Exhausted Mums - 19/04/2019
- Easter Gift Ideas That AREN’T Chocolate! + GIVEAWAY - 17/04/2019
- Vaccinations During Pregnancy – What Parents Need To Know - 14/04/2019