November Aussie Giveaway Linkup
In addition to the November Aussie Giveaway Linkup a lot has been happening. Birthdays, weddings and a trip to the Sunshine Coast! Doesn’t get much better than that.
On a completely different note, if you are looking for toy storage options check out my review of the Childsmart toy storage below.
Fun Kids’ Furniture – Get Toy storage Right
Finding storage options that look good isn’t always easy. Particularly when it is for a toddler room and also needs to be easily accessible for little hands.
Over the years we have tried so many different styles and while some have definitely been great, others have been nothing short of a disaster. Unfortunately a lot of the time you have to compromise practicality for aesthetics or vice versa and it shouldn’t have to be this way!
What do I want in toy storage?
When I am shopping for toy storage, I don’t want just another toy box. Not because I don’t love the simplicity of the large plastic tubs or the beautifully carved wooden boxes, but because I want storage that is going to be fun for my child. Something that interests them, makes them smile and most importantly allows them to put their own toys away!
When in search of toy storage for my youngest child, I needed a system that fit all the above mentioned but was also small in size. Audrey doesn’t have a lot of free space in her room so compactness is a must!
Childsmart Minnie Mouse toy storage
The 6 bin storage unit from Childsmart is perfect. As the name suggests, it features six fabric storage drawers that sit perfectly within the strong MDF frame. I have found that it is the perfect size for toddler toys and her little hands can get in and find what she is looking for or just as easily remove the tub and replace when she finished.
Minnie Mouse has always been a hit in our home for years (I personally preferred Mickey as a kid) and when faced with the options of Disney princesses, Minnie Mouse and Monsters Inc., the choice was easy! I mean, look at how seriously cute it is!!
If you are looking for children’s furniture that offers the quality of a large storage unit but in a fraction of the size, this could be exactly what you are looking for. It is ideal for so much more than just toys; you can use it for clothes, games, shoes, dress up accessories and more. Assembled dimensions: 60x64x30cm.
What do you look for when buying toy storage?
Aussie Giveaway Linkup Instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s.
- Include the prize and end date in the linky tool below.
- Link each giveaway separately.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Aussie-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the AGL button to add to your post or sidebar (optional but much appreciated).
- A new list is added on the 1st of the month so bloggers and business owners need to add their links monthly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
- Leave a comment each time you link! It really is the quickest way to notify us of your giveaway, so we can start sharing the social media love your way!
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Tips to Baby Proof Your Home - 25/08/2019
- A Parents’ Survival Guide to Eating Out with Small Kids - 19/08/2019
- What are the best free pregnancy apps on the market? - 04/08/2019