A Letter To My Baby – Today You Are One!
One year ago today, you entered the world. We were not expecting to see you for at least another week but you had other plans.
You gave me warning signs that you were ready, but I blatantly ignored them because I was still busy finalising work, organising your brothers and sister and other aspects of life in general. It was lucky that your uncle decided to stop in for an impromptu pit stop while travelling the world because your aunty had not yet arrived to look after your siblings while you were born.
I remember the day I found out I was pregnant with you. WOW! What a journey of emotions that was. We already had three kids and you my beautiful little girl would make four. It seemed like such a big number, so much more responsibility and we weren’t sure how we were going to manage it. But we knew deep down that you would make your place known in our family and you definitely have not disappointed us.
Audrey, the moment I held you in my arms, I knew that you were meant to be here. Your smile has the ability to brighten everyone’s day, your laughter is contagious and your relaxed but cheeky personality has made us so unbelievably happy.
A year on from your birth, I am still in awe of how amazing you are. How lucky we are to have you in our lives and how incredibly proud I am to be your mum.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
- Gifts That Aren’t Toys for Kids - 20/03/2020
- Tips for Co-Parenting with your Ex – Successfully! - 11/01/2020
- Christmas Lights Spectacular 2019 – Hunter Valley Gardens - 20/12/2019