Just like you, I want the best for my kids. The best in everything from their happiness, to their health.
I’ll admit, there are times when I’m just too busy, too tired or have simply run out of time to provide them with only healthy options to eat throughout the day. Don’t get me know wrong, I try my best but occasionally they will snack on something less than nutritious.
Nutritional daily requirements
Then of course comes that very unwelcomed mother’s guilt. Because you know, you already question whether your kids are receiving their minimum daily nutritional requirements.
In the past I have given the kids vitamin gummies as a backup just to ensure they are getting all the nourishment they need, only to discover the amount of sugar they contained was excessive. In hindsight I should have looked closer at the ingredients. Ever since then I have been in search of a kids multivitamin that helps to support healthy growth and development in addition to containing no added sugars.
Complete multivitamins for fussy eaters
When it comes to fussy eaters, we have been very lucky with our kids. They are generally pretty open to trying new things and will give everything a good go before deciding they don’t like something.
But what about families that do have fussy eaters? How are they supposed to ensure the nutritional gaps are filled for their children? Thankfully Hivita Liquita, an Australian made, owned and formulated product is available to help parents to ease this struggle.
What benefits does Hivita vitamins for kids have?
Hivita Liquivita offers many benefits for kids from ages 2-17.
• Formulated for fussy eaters
• Complete multivitamin to help fill nutritional gaps in your child’s diet
• Supports a healthy immune function
• Supports healthy growth and development
• Formulated with 30 vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbs
• Natural pineapple and mango flavour, a taste kids love
• No artificial colours or flavours
• No added glucose or sucrose which helps parents manage their child’s daily sugar intake (most other multivitamins for kids have excessive levels of sugar e.g.: Pentavite, Vita-Gummies)
What my kids thought – Hivita Liquivita review
We have only been using Hivita Liquivita for a few weeks but so far it seems like a success. There has been no struggle trying to get the kids to swallow a tablet and they don’t seem to mind the taste of this new liquid vitamin. My 4 year old really likes it and looks forward to the fruity flavour, while the boys (aged 8 and 10) don’t mind it either it way.
This is great news because it means kids can get those extra nutrients without eating sugar-laden vitamin gummies.
Stockists: All good chemists and health food stores. It is also available to buy online with free shipping for all orders over $60.00.
In addition to the kids Hivita vitamins, their range also contains multivitamins for every stage of your life: Stress, Daily B Energiser, High Strength Daily C + Zinc, High Strength Daily D + Iodine, High potency Men’s multi, High potency Women’s multi and Menosoy for menopause.
Multivitamins aren’t for everyone, but if you are sick of stressing over whether or not your children are getting enough nutrients, this kids Hivita vitamins – Liquivita could be the answer you are looking for.
If you want to try it, All Mum Said has an exclusive 50% discount for you. Use code: ALLKIDS. This discount is valid until 30th September 2017.
This is an S1 POST.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.