Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world. – Marilyn Monroe.
If my girls were old enough to understand this quote, I’m sure they’d agree. They have a love for shoes that I have never had. The moment they try on the right pair of shoes, they rock them like they’re a damn queen. An invincible, strong and determined queen.
Which is exactly what happened when they tried on their new kids Skechers light up shoes. I mean really though, if I had light up shoes I’d be pretty chuffed too.
Skechers Twinkle Toes Review
Is there anything a toddler could want more in a pair of shoes than unicorns, rainbows, sparkles and flashing lights? No. The answer is a hard no. That’s exactly what little girls want, well mine anyway!
If you are looking at these shoes wondering where the flashing lights are, you will find them hidden on the toe cap among the sparkly coloured studs. Each time a step is taken the flickers of light appear.
- Lightweight: The kids Skechers Twinkle Toes are lightweight with a supportive sole. Great for active toddlers that want to run, ride and climb.
- Shoelaces: Instead of traditional shoelaces there are elastic fake laces with a supporting Velcro strap at the top. This makes it so easy for little ones to put their own shoes on and help teach independence.
- No blisters: This is a big one for me because when I was a child I remember every pair of shoes giving me blisters until I wore them in. My daughter wore these all day without even a complaint of the shoes rubbing on her heel.
- Quality: So far I cannot fault the quality or workmanship of these Skechers kids shoes. The stitching is tight with no frays. The fabric is thick and appears durable. The cushioned insole and flexible rubber outer sole have provided my toddler with a comfortable and versatile everyday shoe.
These are available in sizes to suit toddlers (approx. ages 1-4) for $69.95 and children (approx. ages 5-8) for $89.95. You can purchase these kids Skechers Twinkle Toes from Tiptoe & Co.
Skechers S Lights Galaxy Lights Review
As a mother with three kids currently in primary school, finding good quality and comfortable school shoes / sneakers that will last is a time consuming job. Often kids shoes that look cool don’t seem to last very long and the shoes that are built to last lack the visual appeal. According to my daughter, the Skechers Galaxy Lights have nailed comfort and look.
BONUS: In addition to the galaxy-inspired print with glitter overlays these sporty Skechers have flashing lights as well which I’m sure helped the coolness factor. The colourful lights on these shoes can be found in the 3D sculpted star shaped detail on the midsole sides.
- Lightweight: The Skechers S Galaxy Lights are lightweight with a supportive sole. This is perfect for active and sport loving kids like my daughter.
- Shoelaces: No laces to tie up or fiddle with, these shoes feature slip-on bungee laces and a supporting Velcro strap at the top.
- No blisters: My daughter took a risk wearing these for the first time at a sports carnival but I’m happy to say, these kids Skechers resulted in no blisters after a full day of running around!
- Quality: I cannot fault the quality and workmanship of these shoes at all. The fabric appears to be breathable without sacrificing durability.
These are available in sizes to suit children (approx. ages 5-8) for $79.95. You can purchase these kids Skechers S Lights Galaxy Lights from Tiptoe & Co.
⇒ Tiptoe & Co have ZIP and AfterPay available ⇐
Want to win a pair of kids Skechers? Enter below!
Prize: 1x pair of kids Skechers shoes (winners choice) valued up to $89.95.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions are final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to the All Mum Said and Tiptoe &Co newsletter list. If you do not wish to sign up for our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with Facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click here.
AMS was gifted kids Skecher shoes for the purpose of this review.
All opinions are our own.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Tips for Co-Parenting with your Ex – Successfully! - 11/01/2020
- Christmas Lights Spectacular 2019 – Hunter Valley Gardens - 20/12/2019
- VTech Toy Reviews – Make Christmas Easy - 18/12/2019