You know those occasions where you want something extra special, meaningful and unique?
Well I am one of those people that often struggles to find the perfect gift to commemorate that milestone or achievement and it is frustrating because you know just how important it is.
Personalised Jewellery for women
If you have a special woman in your life and you are searching for the perfect gift, STOP, you have just found it!
I was gifted a gorgeous laser engraved sterling silver cuff with a special handwritten message from my husband. Not only does this cuff from Oh My Giddy Aunt look spectacular, it has also found a special place in my heart as a result of seeing my husband’s handwriting every time I look at it.
Custom made cuffs and bangles
I have always wanted a cuff bangle and for whatever reason I never found one I fell in love with. Until now. As I have come to expect from this Australian jewellery company (based on my daughters bangle), the quality of this cuff is top shelf. The engraving is flawless and is identical to the sample my husband wrote.
So far it has been pretty hard wearing and has stood up to being bumped without any damage. This impresses me because I am not the most delicate woman and love being outdoors. I have worn this camping, hiking, out to dinner and even grocery shopping. Basically, I haven’t taken it off since I got it!
Laser engraved cuff
To say I love this cuff is an understatement. It is lightweight, sturdy and looks amazing! Not to mention it is now an extremely sentimental piece that I will treasure forever.
You can find out more about this gorgeous engraved cuff and other personalised jewellery for women by checking out the range of Australian-made pieces from Oh My Giddy Aunt.
Disclosure: I received this laser engraved cuff for the purpose of this review.
All opinions are my own.
PIN THIS POST:
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love AND comment on at least two other posts!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please add my Mummy Mondays button to your post / blog to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Easter Gift Ideas That AREN’T Chocolate! + GIVEAWAY - 17/04/2019
- Vaccinations During Pregnancy – What Parents Need To Know - 14/04/2019
- Tips for the Ultimate Home Movie Day + Giveaway - 07/04/2019